[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

文章编辑

积分
发表于 2015-7-15 11:10:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Ajahn Manapo 相册

Ajahn Manapo is an English Buddhist monk of the Theravadin Thai Forest Tradition living and practising at the Forest Hermitage in Warwickshire, U.K.

Ajahn Manapo: It all began on a fateful day in April, 1981. Life wasn’t too bad until I reached the age of about nine, when life began to lose its shine. Up until then I’d quite enjoyed playing tig in the playground and tennis with those squidgy yellow balls and chunky red rackets. But then, well, what can you say? Dukkha.

I think I was eighteen when I first practised meditation. I’m not exactly sure why but I went to my local library to see if they had a book on it. I found one called ‘How to Meditate’, went home, read the instructions – a paragraph on mindfulness of breathing – and assumed that most traditional of postures: I lay on the couch. I then focused on the breath and my life was never the same again.

A month or so later my mother (of all people!) discovered an advert in a local newspaper: meditation at the Forest Hermitage. It was a moment that came back to haunt her. So, I went there and found myself returning at least once a week, all the while trying to meditate at home at least twice a day, as well as on the bus and during free moments at college.

Then, one evening, during the tea after the meditation session at the Hermitage, Luangpor asked a young man who had been intending to become a novice when he was going to ordain. Hardly had that young chap answered when my mouth burst open: “How do you become a novice?”

A few months later I was in robes. It was one of the easiest decisions I’ve ever made. In May 2001 I received full ordination as a bhikkhu under Luangpor Khemadhammo and I’ve been training at the Forest Hermitage ever since.

I’m often asked, especially at the schools, why I became a monk. For two reasons, I say:

1. Because I want to be FREE FROM SUFFERING; and
2. I want to KNOW.

And I realise my time in which to find them is passing quickly.

In June 2006 the retreats at Bhavana Dhamma started and since then they’ve become an important part of my life. For a start I enjoy teaching. But it’s the results that you see people experiencing that makes them so worthwhile.

I know my life would be very different if it wasn’t for Buddhism. And I realize that having access to Ajahn Chah’s teachings is a great privilege. When reading his words I feel like a weary man who has been stumbling through the desert and finds an oasis: he drinks and is refreshed; every sip is precious.

I’m deeply indebted to Luangpor at the Hermitage as well. He is a tremendous role model in many ways: his determination, sincerity, integrity, and strength of mind are second to none. I bow to the Buddha, Ajahn Chah and Luangpor.

Krab Anumodana!
"Mindfulness of breathing"

We read about this the scriptures that in the Buddha’s time there were people who were able to concentrate on the breath. This is a very subtle rupa (physical phenomenon), which is produced by citta (consciousness). It is most difficult to be aware of breath, before one knows it one takes for breath what is something else, air produced by other factors, not breath. The commentary to the Kindred sayings V, The lamp, states that only Maha-Purisas, the great disciples can practice it in the right way. Thus, the Buddha did not teach that everyone should practice it. To those who were gifted, who had the accumulations to do so, he taught it. He explained that there is no self who is breathing, and that breath is only rupa.

- Dhammahome

ขอนอบน้อมแด่พระผู้มีพระภาคอรหันตสัมมาสัมพุทธเจ้าพระองค์นั้น
อานาปานสติคืออะไร

อานาปานสติ คือ สติที่ระลึกรู้เป็นไปในลมหายใจ ซึ่งก็ต้องเป็นผู้ละเอียด ไม่ใช่มีแต่สติเท่านั้น แต่ต้องมีปัญญาด้วย ซึ่งอานาปานสติ มีทั้งที่เป็นใน สมถภาวนา และวิปัสสนาภาวนา
อานาปานสติ มีประโยชน์อย่างไร

ถ้าอบรมถูก ด้วยความเข้าใจถูก หากอบรมโดยนัย สมถภาวนา ก็ถึงฌานขั้นสูงสุด แต่ไม่สามารถดับกิเลสได้ แต่ถ้าอบรมโดยนัย วิปัสสนา ย่อมถึงการดับกิเลส เป็นพระอรหันต์ได้ครับ
ทำอย่างไร

ก็ต้องเข้าใจเบื้องต้น ว่าใครทำ เรา หรือธรรม หากไม่มีความเข้าใจเบื้องต้น แม้แต่คำว่า ธรรมคืออะไรให้ถูกต้อง ไม่ต้องกล่าวถึงอานาปานสติ แม้แต่การเจริญสติปัฏฐานที่เป็นปกติในชีวิตประจำวัน ก็ไม่สามารถเกิดขึ้นได้เลย ดังนั้นจึงไม่ใช่เรื่องที่จะทำ แต่เป็นเรื่องที่จะค่อยๆเข้าใจ ซึ่งในพระไตรปิฎกแสดงถึงเรื่องอานาปานสติ ว่าเป็นอารมณ์ของมหาบุรุษ คือ ผู้ที่ปัญญามาก สะสมบารมีมามาก จึงจะอบรม อานาปานสติได้ เพราะอานาปานสติ เป็นอารมณ์ที่ละเอียดลึกซึ้งอย่างยิ่ง หากอยากจะทำ ก็ไม่มีทางถึง เพราะด้วยความต้องการ ไม่ใช่ด้วยความเข้าใจครับ

ขณะนี้ กำลังหายใจ แต่ไม่รู้เลยว่ากำลังหายใจอยู่ และหากบอกว่ารู้ไหมที่กำลังหายใจขณะนี้ ก็ตอบได้ ว่ากำลังหายใจ แต่การรู้ว่ากำลังหายใจอยู่ ไม่ใช่เป็นการเจริญวิปัสสนา ที่เป็น อานาปานสติเลยครับ ซึ่งการเจริญวิปัสสนา ต้องมี สภาพธรรมที่มีจริง เป็นอารมณ์ให้สติและปัญญารู้ นั่นคือ ขณะที่หายใจ มีอะไรปรากฎที่กำลังหายใจ ขณะที่มีลมกระทบ ก็มี เย็น ร้อน เป็นต้น สภาพธรรมเหล่านี้มีจริง ก็รู้ความเป็นธรรม ไม่ใช่เรา ขณะที่หายใจ เช่น เย็นก็เป็นธรรมไม่ใช่เรา ขณะที่สติและปัญญาเกิดในขณะนั้นครับ ทีละขณะ แต่ละสภาพธรรมครับ

เรื่องที่สำคัญที่สุดคือ ความเข้าใจถูก นั่นคือ ปัญญา ซึ่งปัญญาจะเจริญได้ ก็ต้องเริ่มจากปัญญาขั้นการฟัง ศึกษาพระธรรมให้เข้าใจ เป็นเบื้องต้น เพราะเมื่อมีความเข้าใจเบื้องต้น ก็สามารถทำให้เข้าใจในคำแต่ละคำ และหนทางปฏิบัติที่ถูกต้อง แม้แต่เรื่องของ อานาปานสติ ครับ ขออนุโมทนา

- บ้านธัมมะ
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|觉悟之路 ( 粤ICP备13026064号   粤公网安备 44060802000093号

GMT+8, 2019-10-22 20:06 , Processed in 0.053359 second(s), 24 queries .